• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence's lump....

Lizzie

Mama Doe
For those of you who saw my message about Florence's problems in General Chat, essentially, it looks good: Jason aspirated the lump and clear liquid came out. It looks quite benign, obviously is not an abscess, probably a cyst or ???? can't remember exactly what he said in spite of concentrating hard. We had a chat about the options and she has been booked in for surgery to remove it on Wednesday, the usual worries about anaesthesia prevailing.....I feel much happier than when we went in, all three of us having had a drop or two of Rescue Remedy. :oops:

Phew :!: :!: :!: you must be one very relieved Bunny Mummy :D :D :D
It is lovely to hear things look very positive for your beautiful Florence :D :D

Sounds very positive Lizzie. Sending lots of love from Lincolnshire - hope everything goes well.

Lizzie, I've just caught up with this. Hope all goes well for Florence next week. I will send posive vibes to her :D .

Back