• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A last pic of me and Molly-moo

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this pic was taken just before I went to meet Zoe to hand Molly over ..my mother also had a cuddle with her!...Excuse the fact I look shattered...I was...(still am! :lol: )
meandmol.jpg

Oh she's beautiful :love: You do a wonderful job and deserve a medal :D It's lovely to put a face to the name! I'll be in touch when we get back from OZ to let you know how much Beth raised from her Bridge walk!! I know it won't be a lot but every bit counts.I saw my friends dvd today of the bridge and it VERY high and VERY long!!! :shock: When I start to stress about her going up there I'll think of the bunnies! :D

Thank you I'll do that! She's so excited about it and the thought she's raising money for you helps when she has a nervous moment!! :lol: Don't know quite how I'll cope when she's up there,think I'll have to have some retail therapy to get through the 2 hours :lol:
Just been looking at all the bunnies you have with you :love: They are all so lovely and well cared for,wish I had loads more room to have one :(

Aw, I'm glad little Molly has a home, I think her story has touched loads of people. She's beautiful, I'm not suprised you're attached to her

Awwww ....she beautiful !!! and the rabbit's not bad either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, she is one gorgeous bun, glad she has a new home

WELL DONE YOU!!

Back