• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little sweethearts

jay

Mama Doe
Many of you will know that a few months ago I got Milly for Jack. Anyway it seems that they have not just bonded but are utterly in love!! Last night I had just fed them and was laying on the floor watching them munching and pottering around, after about 10 mins they then flopped out all over each other. Jack was laid flat out with his head on Milly's leg lazily grooming it. Milly was laid out but with her head on Jacks head grooming his ears. They were also "holding paws" as it were with their other front paw! They laid like that for ages. I really wanted to take a picci but if I moved I was worried they would. They kept snuggling their heads together and rubbing noses!! It was lovely to watch. Anyway am overly excited about it but no one else understands - I told my friend about it this morning and she said - "and you are ringing me at 9am to tell me that? Why?"

But its so fantastic cos they are in lurve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing to watch!

Awwww bless. The other day Lola was laid flat out asleep and Bugsy was laid asleep with his head resting on her back. They just looked sooooo cute I couldn't stop looking at them :love: It's great to see loved up bunnies.

I couldn't move - I was less than a foot away and I didn't want to disturb them! (Note to self - ALWAYS have camera ready when with buns!) :lol:

Back