• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of housing-For website

Sorry, I don't mean to start another "post your housing here" type thread but I can't use the pictures in the pictures of housing thread without your permission so I was wondering if you could please post your pics here.

NOTE: By posting pics here you are giving ME permission to use them. I will not pass them onto anyone else. Anyone who wants to use them will have to ask you directly not me.

These pictures are for use on my website to demonstrate housing styles. I would like hutches mainly but I can really use some cages too. Thanks.

Here you go:

LianspetsMay2005011.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

My bun's 6 by 4 shed. It is actually on flat ground not a slope exucse the dodgy photography. I'm going to make a run and attach it to the shed so they can access it via a catflap.

DSCF0102.jpg

Inside the shed could do with a tidy! :oops:

DSCF0105.jpg

Their run

DSCF0104.jpg

This is Badgers hutch (soon to be joined by fiver when the bigger hutch comes) needs re-staining though,
will post a pic of the big hutch next week once its here.

badgerhutch.jpg

The Bun Room :D

They are in their room whilst I am at work ...
RosieBillysroom.jpg

... and from a different angle taken above their 5ft hutch (they sleep in at night)

RoseBillysroom2.jpg

Oh yes they have a LOT more toys down now, in fact is more like a nursery :lol:

I like the shed Bubbles very impressive especially with the run attached ... all that hay would make me sneeeeeeeeeeze!!

Back