• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy Oxbow hays?

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

I’ve heard that Rabbits who are problematic with eating hay sometimes take to the Oxbow range of hays? Where is the best place to buy them from?

Thanks,

Louise

Hi Louise
Not sure where to buy it on-line but strangely enough my vets sell it.

i brought a teeny bag for £4.80 and TBH Belle didn't seem to like it any more than other hay. but I know others have had great success with it.

Thanks for the suggestions folks.

It’s not for Bella Mandy. She seems to be getting on quite well with the dried grass and a bit of timothy hay. :)

It’s for Digger who has kidney failure. I'm desperately trying to get him to put some weight on and bulk out a bit. He's gone right off timothy hay, dried grass and fresh grass. :(

Louise

ellepotter said:
Thanks for the suggestions folks.

It’s not for Bella Mandy. She seems to be getting on quite well with the dried grass and a bit of timothy hay. :)

It’s for Digger who has kidney failure. I'm desperately trying to get him to put some weight on and bulk out a bit. He's gone right off timothy hay, dried grass and fresh grass. :(

Louise

Didn't think it was, was just using her as an example of a bunn that doesn't seem to care! :)

Aw, poor Digger hope he will be ok x

Louise, I use SPH aswell, they are fantastic at getting stuff to you :thumb: Try the Oxbow Orchard grass on him, it has the same nutritional values as the timothy but just that little bit sweeter, I find they take to it better.

Back