• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing!!!!!!!!!!

Ali

Warren Veteran
Well I think its about time I introduced you all to Bella, Bella is a Black Mini Lop, she was born on the 15th March 2006, I collected her on the 16th May aged 9 weeks, she is 17 weeks old today.

I got Bella to bond with Barney, they bonded so well and quickly, there was no fighting or fur pulling, only what comes naturaly to bunnies :lol:.
Barney was like an old mother hen he would follow Bella everywhere if she went out of his sight in the garden he would go looking for her, he never stopped grooming her, and if he stopped he would get a friendly nudge from Bella to start again :lol: .

Bella has had her Myxi and Vhd Jab and is going to be spayed on the 24th July :cry:
Bella is such a scatter bunny never sits still is always running about and always looking to what she can get up to next :lol:

This is Bella
IMG_4075.jpg

First contact
IMG_4111.jpg

Bella having a look about
IMG_4115.jpg

First meeting with contact
IMG_4142.jpg

Leep frog Barney
IMG_4158.jpg

First time in the hutch together
IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

Bella today
IMG_4513.jpg

Playing hide and seek
IMG_4511.jpg

Bella chilling out
IMG_4518.jpg

My what big feet you have Bella
IMG_4520.jpg

And posing just for me!!!
IMG_4523.jpg

I hope I havent overloaded you all

Ali xxxxxxx

She is BEAUTIFUL!! :love: :love: :love: :love: What a gorgeous couple Bella and Barney made, looks like they had a wonderful time together :)

awwwww, what a little sweetie Bella is:D Barney sounded like my bridge bun Bilbo, he was a gentle gaurdian to Gypsy when she was a baby, always following her and building her confidence. Now he's here in spirit, still looking out for us all. I hope Bella is OK after loosing her friend.xx

Aw she's beautiful! Is she a house bun? Asking because you say 'first time in hutch', but there's an indoor cage also.

awwwwwwwwwwww I love Bella, she is so cute look at her eyes she always looks startled, does she love you lots? Bet she is missing Barney :(

Back