• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo hoo:) a new bun

daisylou

Warren Scout
Bojangles and I got a new bun today:) I called the SSPCA to see if they had any small girlies. They said they had 2 and that they stopped rehoming in 40 mins. So I jumped in my car and was wondering how I would choose between them both. And thinking to myself that this was maybe fate telling me to have 3:)

When I got there they were both beautiful and although they were hoping I would take the one that had been there longer she really was too big for my wee nethie.

So, Bluebelle has come home to share our lives and hopefully be a lifelong friend for Bo. She is grey and slightly caramel. Compared to Bo her ears are massive - can't wait to see her clean them.

Hopefully they will bond over the next little while and I will have happy to play and jump around bunnies again:)

Back