• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie went to the vets

anamaria

Warren Scout
took Charlie to the vets today of a pre op check because i have booked him in to be neutered next tuesday.

but there has been a change of plan i'm not going to get him neutered i'm going to get HER spayed. :lol: :lol:

he vet spent ages looking and then said the reason he couldn't find his testicles was cos its a girl :shock: :shock: :lol:

so i'm getting her spayed on tuesday, she wont be very happy about going back i dont think she liked the vet looking for things she hadnt got :lol: :lol:

luckly i havent been to a rescue yet to find him a girlfriend cos now i have to start looking for a boyfriend :D

charlie3-1.jpg

Same thing happened to me with Barney but I took him is as Milly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and he came out a boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol X said:
........and me went in with a Lucy, came out with Harry. :lol:
Carol X

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was totally gob smacked when the vet told me that Milly was a boy, who came out Barney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was very lucky that both bunnies( being boys now) took to each other straight away, and still :) very much in love!!
Carol X

Carol X said:
I was very lucky that both bunnies( being boys now) took to each other straight away, and still :) very much in love!!
Carol X

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back