• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Monkey!!!

mtoyah

Warren Scout
Homer, our new rabbit, has a taste for chewing cables...... the other two have never bothered!!!

Anyway, what cable protector/tidy do you use? Need something good to cover everything...my poor phone charger and telephone cable......

Yep, we use that too. And for other house wires, my husband got some kind of plastic strips from the plumbing section of B&Q to box in the wires.

Yes! The boyfriend thought he looked like a Homer so it kind of stuck! Cheeky chap! He's lovely though, even if he does throw his food bowl around a 4am!! :shock:

Jack never bothers with phone wires - except the other day my friend came round and said could she charge her phone - she unravelled the wire and somehow in the 30 seconds it was on the floor Jack bit straight through it. Naughty bunny!

Back