• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shes a LOTR fan!!

Squishy

Banned
HAhaha I'm watching Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. And so is Stella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kawaii112.jpg

Awww bless her...shes so cute. I WANT :lol: :lol:

You have just given me ideas now to pack the LOTR dvds to take with me to play while away. I was humming and harrring about which to take and thats just settled it.

Cheers :D

I was looking through pics of legolas this morning made me want to watch them. I have all three extended versions gonna take me all day to watch them and its already 4pm and im not even throught he first disk :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got all the extended ones, but there's no way I'm brave enough to watch them back to back, there wouldn't be enough pop corn to last me!

raven_guest said:
I've got all the extended ones, but there's no way I'm brave enough to watch them back to back, there wouldn't be enough pop corn to last me!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont have any popcorn just a cat trying to catch frodo :lol: :lol:

Back