• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eww!!!! Slugs in the readigrass!! Where's that puke smiley?

toffee

Mama Doe
Ewwwww....

I went to get some readigrass from the bag in the garden (covered in plastic sheet) this morning and there were slug trails on the readigrass inside!!! ewwwww!!

(We REALLY need a pukey smiley!!!)

Re: Eww!!!! Slugs in the readigrass!! Where's that puke smil

toffee said:
Ewwwww....

I went to get some readigrass from the bag in the garden (covered in plastic sheet) this morning and there were slug trails on the readigrass inside!!! ewwwww!!

(We REALLY need a pukey smiley!!!)

YUCK!!!!! I keep my Readigrass in a storage box with a sealed lid it keeps lovely and fresh in there.

a bit like this one
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0174424.htm

toffee said:
The bag I have is 15 kg!!!!! :lol:

You can get larger ones, I also keep the woodshavings and hay in one too, it also help to stop mice getting in!!!!!!

I got mine from QD stores 2 for £10.00

This is a picture of the ones I have they hold 55 litres

IMG_4499.jpg

Cool. Thanks!! :D

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to finish decorationg the spare room (rabbit room :lol: ) because it has a walk in cupboard that I was planning to put the readigrass and hay in. Will look into geting some big boxes though!

toffee said:
Cool. Thanks!! :D

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to finish decorationg the spare room (rabbit room :lol: ) because it has a walk in cupboard that I was planning to put the readigrass and hay in. Will look into geting some big boxes though!

You are welcome, :D :D I also got some smaller ones to keep spare toys in and brushes etc it keeps everything together!!!!

A box like that would make a good bunny first aid box too! :D

(Still need to put one of those together :oops: - I get paid Friday, will have to go to Boots!!)

toffee said:
A box like that would make a good bunny first aid box too! :D

(Still need to put one of those together :oops: - I get paid Friday, will have to go to Boots!!)

A great idea :D :D :D

Back