• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have frightened the neighbourhood children! Rant again!!

toffee

Mama Doe
Every night when I get home I let my buns out of the house and every day the kids from my street sit on the wall!! :evil:

This means I can't even relax in the garden with my buns - their mums even sit the kids on the wall so they can see!! :evil:

Last night I saw this horrible boy on the wall throwing bits of rubbish into my garden :shock: so I went out and said:

"What did you throw in my garden?"
"Nothing!"
"Yes you did what was it?.... I'm fed up with you, you sit on the wall and frighten my rabbits, you throw things and jump around and you're noisy! If I wanted to have children sitting looking at my animals I'd open a bloody zoo!!" :lol: :lol:

He (and all the other kids) went away then :lol: ! I'm hoping they don't come back.

They just irritate me so much, they ask stupid questions and shout "RABBIT!! RABBIT!!" and then wonder why the bunnies hide!! :evil: :evil:

I don't want children yet, I'm quite happy with rabbits at the mo!! :lol: I certainly don't want to spend my evenings entertaining other people's children!! :evil:

Sorry, rant over!!

OMG!!! I can totally relate! I have just moved into a new house in a new area, with me, my boyfriend, and my friend who lodges with us, plus the 2 buns!!
Next door on one side is a very large 7 year old girl who is obsessed with the rabbits. EVERY time I go out to see/feed/clean my buns shes THERE!!!! And she asks pointless questions the whole time such as: "What are you doing?" "Why are you doing that?"
AARRGGHH!! Leave me in peace child!! But the worst is, she constantly asks "Can I come over and see the rabbits?" I've actually had to say yes a few times because I can't think of a decent excuse, at which point she comes in, shouts orders at my rabbits, then follows me around until I manage to get rid of her.
On the OTHER side theres a litte cutie who is three, we havn't got a proper fence on that side yet, just a few posts with two rails along them, so she just hops throgh the gaps to go and see the buns - which I have to admit I mind less than the pest on the other side but still...... !!!!!!

I refuse to let them come and see because once when I lifted a bun up (Wallace) for them to stroke a little boy poked her in the eye - ON PURPOSE!!!!!! :evil:

Wallace was not impressed!! :lol:

Also I don't want them pestering their parents for a rabbit!! I think I have now educated the man next door about why his 2 yr old shouldnt have a rabbit (even if I had to emphasize the cost to persuade him it wasn't a good idea :roll: )

I'm in rented at the moment and my tenancy runs out in february. When I move I am making sure that there is no way for children to be nosey into the garden!!! (Although the adults are just as bad sometimes with their stupid questions!! :roll: )

I can't wait to move to a detached house with NO neighbours. One of mine is a freak and i would love to put up a 30 foot high fence between our gardens.

Yup, they drive me crazy too!

A family of chav's garden backs onto ours. Every afternoon & weekend they're either pressing they're stoopid fugly faces to the windows, shouting at my buns or screaming & kicking their balls over our wall.

Well, they were out of luck this week.
A smug Ludo came skipping in from the garden followed by the wife, & when I went outside a found the deflated & ravaged remains of a familiar looking beach ball under the tree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hung it on their back gate as a warning. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the kids climb into our garden I hope they get bitten!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I have warned them that they will get bitten!!)

Justine said:
Ali said:
toffee said:
If the kids climb into our garden I hope they get bitten!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I have warned them that they will get bitten!!)

Have you thought of putting these on top of your wall!!!!!!!

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101493&ts=14612&id=51407

We were going to put that on our back fence cause the neighbours kids climb over. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Justine xx

I dont think the kids will sit on that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- I've seen your signature a lot on previous posts and always thought he was gorgeous... my timing is way out and I'm so sorry - please don't think me grossly insensitive...
I know it dosn't help much but I'm sure he had a wondeful home with you, and that he died a happy and loved bun....

:cry:

kaskaskia said:
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- I've seen your signature a lot on previous posts and always thought he was gorgeous... my timing is way out and I'm so sorry - please don't think me grossly insensitive...
I know it dosn't help much but I'm sure he had a wondeful home with you, and that he died a happy and loved bun....

:cry:

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks you for your very kind words xxxxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry: And I dont think anything of the sort xxxxx

There is also a thread for Barney in Rainbow Bridge xxxx

Back