• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PHOTO COMP WINNERS!!!!

mtoyah

Warren Scout
Baby:

1st- Wilbur (Adele H Wells)
2nd- Teal (dog and bun) Sally Sandford
3rd Sweetpea-Tracy Lee

Adult:

1st- Angel Lisa Hodgson
2nd Pebble R. Thaxter
3rd Gizmo & Lucky Sally Iles

Angel and Wilbur will both have portraits done! Congratulations!!!

Prizes will be sent out soon!!

:p :p :p Oh My goodness, I had no idea Wilbur had won a prize, this is wonderful news, thank you very, very much indeed :D
Congratulations to Angel and her Mummy Lisa for winning the adult section :D
I think all the bunnies who entered are absolutely gorgeous and all deserve to win prizes.
I am very excited to hear that we will have a portrait done of our Wilbur :D :D

Love Adele

wow!!!!! :) :) :) my little Angel won!!! thats fantastic!!! That has really made my day as i had him to the vet this morning with a poorly eye and he has an ulcer, bless!
well one Adele too!! and everyone else who entered, there were some really lovely pics!!!!

Hi everyone! We raised £127!!! Well done!!!! That will reallt help the rescue get some nice things for the bunnies!!

Apologies for those who have not got keyrings yet! I have been so busy in court and other stuff I haven't been able to get to the post office!!

Prizes will be sent out asap!! Everyone who entered will also get a sample of Pascoes rabbit food!!! Oh dear....lots of stamps to buy!!!!

winning photos are on the website listed in my signature or at bowdenbunnyrescue.blogspot.com

hanks everyone!!! :D

Back