• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm back but need some help!!!!

johannapage

Warren Scout
HI guys,

i'm back for a while after a long spell of no internet due to a house move, im using my boyfriends atm but I am checking more often at uni now.

Rosie was got by a cat and now lives indoors, a huge grey thing was batting her hutch and she was soo scared, I have bought an indoor cage thing so she has more room than in her hutch, plus she is out and about all the time im home.

I was grooming her the other day as she is very feathery between her legs and I felt a hard bit of soimething, its feels as though it is around her bits where she wees and is very hard and crusty. I cannot see what it is due to the hair but wondered if anyone knows what im on about?

Thanks!!

If its right next to her girlie bits then it might be some waxy discharge that accumulates around the scent glands.

Janex

its def not poop as she is very good at leaving them in her cage, on my fllor or occasionally in my bed when she is having a cuddle then hops off :)

it is next to her girlies bits but ive tried wiping her down with a grooming wipes and it does not seem to budge, and tips on what to use to clean it off if it is discharge?

xxx

Back