• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Foster Bun & Foster Guinea Pig

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 little girls came to me just before my holiday (They live separate). The person who had them originally gave them to her friend, who passed them to me (she really didn't seem to want to!) to be re-homed (through Jill in Leicester) - they have meant to go to Jill a few times now, but we've been trying to tie it in with Amethyst's Liverpool-Surrey trip, so it keeps getting delayed! Also, Jill had a few urgent cases to take in & is full to bursting at the min. I'm going to get the bun spayed in the next week, as Jill now has possible forever homes lined up for both bun & gp.

This is Treacle
She's 5 months old & really friendly. She doesn't seem to like being held much, but will happily come running over for nose rubs & broccoli.
Img28530528.jpg

Img6481083A.jpg

Img1B1605F0.jpg

This is Honey
She's 5 months old & a little timid. I hardly saw her when she first got here, but she seems used to me now, she lets me stroke her nose & makes that weird guinea pig sound when I walk in the room.
Honey below, helping me look through the Free ads for Free to Good homes (I'm cleaning her cage!!)
Img6619006C.jpg

Img5A7E00EA.jpg

Treacle is the spitting image of my Caramel (the bun who died :( ). She hides her head under your arm just like Caramel used to.... I've been sorely tempted to keep her. But the amouunt of buns at mine at the minute is over-whelming (25 - though that includes 8 babies). Jill will find her a good home, where she will be loved & not have to fight millions of other buns for attention :(

I'm going to email this link to Jo - where the girls came from, as she wants to know how they are doing. (She's text me a few times for updates - think she had to choose between the girls & her boyfriend... which is why I'm now single & there's 25 buns at mine!!! :lol: )

Back