• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie- Getting to be an Old Girl Now.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
f0197c93.jpg

Her lungs are pretty ropey and she struggles in the heat :( But she can still chase the birds out of the garden :roll: She just has to have a good rest afterwards.

:D :D

Janex

xEMMAx said:
Such a beautiful bun :love: How old is she?

About 6. She had pneumonia and nearly died when she was just a baby :cry: She was in a pet shop and VERY poorly :cry: :x Their attitude being 'she'll either get better or die' :x :x
Because of the severe infection her lungs are badly scared and with age the effects are becoming more apparent. She has been on antibiotics during the very humid weather to try to prevent an infection setting in. So far so good. Roll on Autumn.......

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
xEMMAx said:
Such a beautiful bun :love: How old is she?

About 6. She had pneumonia and nearly died when she was just a baby :cry: She was in a pet shop and VERY poorly :cry: :x Their attitude being 'she'll either get better or die' :x :x
Because of the severe infection her lungs are badly scared and with age the effects are becoming more apparent. She has been on antibiotics during the very humid weather to try to prevent an infection setting in. So far so good. Roll on Autumn.......

Janex

Awww, poor girl :( Horrible pet shop, I just don't see how they'd want to treat animals like that :evil: Sounds like she is very lucky for you to have found her! Hope she keeps going for a long while yet :D

I love Maggie :love: :love: :love: :love: