• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dances with rabbit...

nicole

Mama Doe
I just came down stairs to find my flatmate dancing with Dougal to The Who.

He had Dougal cradled in his arms and swaying like he was singing a lulaby!!!

It was cute.

sounds perfectly normal to me :D I used to dance round the house With Bilbo, we used to love dancing to queen, and rocking out to the early Dio albums :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, he just carried on. :D

On Sat Dougal's run was finished, and I said that Dougal would be spending the night in his new pad.

Daryl said no way!! :shock: He'd spend the night there when I get Mhairi, cos you know how he get's lonley.

I thought Dougal was my rabbit! :?

I came out of my bedroom last night to find my boyfriend had Twix cradled in his arms like a baby and was talking to him whilst watching Friends!!!

He had Twix like that for 15 minutes or more and Twix didn't care, in fact he closed his eyes!

I think he does!!! He usually gives me a look of disgust when I sit with him, but loves Ric picking him up...... can rabbits be gay? :?

I've never seen him and my girl bun smudge doing anything apart from grooming!! Even when they first met!!!

Back