• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Only 5 sleeps to go!!!!

'Bob' has been running around like a mad bun in the garden today!! :shock: :lol: :lol: He's such a sweetie!

Only 4 sleeps to go!! :oops: can't wait

I'm so pleased he is behaving himself and having a good time

Everything is ready, anymore pictures?

You bet I am!!, I can't wait to give this poor little man a new home,he looks adorable.

I just think it's brilliant because without the help of the people doing the bunny run I wouldn't be able to get him, so it's really great

Not long now!! :)

:wave: Hello mum! I'm really looking foward to meeting you and my new family. Auntie Sue says it's not long now, it's been really nice staying here but I can't wait to meet you and give you lots of cuddles :love:

:oops: Urmm.... Bob seems to like his name :eek: he always looks at me whenever I call him by his name.... have you thought about any names for him yet? Or are you going to keep him as BOB :lol: :wink:

Bob it is!! :lol: , we've been refering to him as Bob and we have got used to it so I don't think we could change it anyway, so please thank your children for calling him BOB!! :lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love: :lol: :lol:

I think it suits him!:love:

:shock: He charged at me and gave me a 'lovebite' this morning!! :wink: I think he thought my hand was a carrot!! :lol: :lol: Then he gave me a quick lick to say sorry! :love:

Oh dear!!, you been teaching him bad habits!! :no: :lol: :lol:

Mind you I don't think he is castrated is he??, maybe when he's done he will settle a bit more.

Tell him to behave!!

:shock: Nope he's not castrated!!

I also don't think he's very old either... maybe a trip to a good vet might confirm his approx age. He doesn't show any signs of being a 'buck' :oops: if you know what I mean :wink: He hasn't tried to hump his teddy or spray anywhere to mark his space! I remember my Sooty being a nightmare when he came of age!! :?

awww Bless! :lol: if only all these rabbits knew how we discussed their 'little bits', its a rwal shame, but we will get him sorted

Not long now, 29 hours and 11 minutes!!, not that I'm counting :lol: :lol:

Back