• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunster Family!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
It's been a while since I posted pics of my lot so here you go :lol: Bunster Family photo shoot! :D

Sweep and Blue (oh and Sootys bum!)
11706j.jpg

Sooty & Sweep
11706g.jpg

Sweep
11706f.jpg

Blue
11706e.jpg

Holly & Sooty
11706d.jpg

Sweep
11706b.jpg

Sooty having a wash
11706a.jpg

Holly & Blue seeing if theres enough of a patch to have a dig in!
11706c.jpg

Awwwwwwww Sue they are such a cute little family.

They look even cuter every time I see them. :love: :love:

Justine xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sue they are sooooooooooooooooo cute, and my havent they grown. I havent seen any pictures of them for a while, nice too see them all again. :love: :love: :love:

Aww shucks thanks everyone! :love:

They have grown so much (Blue and Sweep) it only seems like yesterday that they looked like this
RIMG0458.jpg

buns20febbest.jpg

Are you sure? :no: :shock: :shock: The one called Holly ..... is that Bob in disguise??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

the happy bee said:
Sooty and Sweep look identical now, are they hard to tell apart in real life?

Sooty has a white spot of fur on his back where he had his jabs but if he didn't have that it would be tricky!

snowy said:
Are you sure? :no: :shock: :shock: The one called Holly ..... is that Bob in disguise??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The way to tell is to try and pick them both up..... if you get shredded then it's Holly!!

Sue&Sooty said:
snowy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The way to tell is to try and pick them both up..... if you get shredded then it's Holly!!

I love it!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back