• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear.....

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
I've just spent way to much money at The Hay Experts and Bunny Basics :? :shock:

I've spent £15.94 including postage @ The Hay Experts :shock:

I only bought 5 items :? , Two bags of Alfalfa Cubes, One Hay taster pack, One medium bag of Field Fresh Hay and One big bundle of Apple Sticks :roll:

And £16.59 including postage and paypal fees @ Bunny Basics :oops: :shock:

1kg of Haybix
2 bags of small Vine Balls and a signed copy of How To Have a Relaxed Rabbit

In fact in total today I've spent £58.08 just on the bunnies alone

:oops: :oops: :roll:

Happens to me every week, its a bum! At least you've got loads of buns to lavish it on, I've got one spoilt laydee and a cupboard and toy box full of untouched toys/bowls etc. In fact, I gave 20 squids worth of hay experts stuff away on sunday :shock: xXx

awww :lol: i spent £12 on the hayexperts website on saturday.. it should be arriving tomorrow hopefully, as it was dispatched yesterday :D

Got my delivery from bunnybasics today - lots of yummy hay for the bunnies :D

I'm sure the buns will love it :D I always go on those sites if I'm bored and have some spare money, spent £20 at the Hay Experts on Saturday :lol: :lol:

xEMMAx said:
I'm sure the buns will love it :D I always go on those sites if I'm bored and have some spare money, spent £20 at the Hay Experts on Saturday :lol: :lol:

Ditto me too, still have'nt got mine yet, but ive ordered too much as Barney went to the Bridge on Sunday,

Oh no I'm sorry about Barney!

My bf won't let me on those sites, he says we wouldn't be able to afford to eat if I were let lose on there!

Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

Ditto me too, still have'nt got mine yet, but ive ordered too much as Barney went to the Bridge on Sunday,

Ali, you sort out what you don't want and prices and I will buy it off you when I come and see you at the end of the month.

I can't get told off for spending too much money on a web site. :wink: :wink:

Justine xxx

Justine said:
Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

Ali, you sort out what you don't want and prices and I will buy it off you when I come and see you at the end of the month.

Justine xxx

You getting told off lmao!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, my order arrived today :D :D Thank you for your offer Justine, but I will keep every thing Bella seems to like everything, got to keep my baby happy :p :p :p

If you want anything from the hat experts ill order it for you and you pay me when you come downxxxx hehehehehe

Justine said:
Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

Justine xxx

You getting told off lmao!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, my order arrived today :D :D Thank you for your offer Justine, but I will keep every thing Bella seems to like everything, got to keep my baby happy :p :p :p

If you want anything from the hat experts ill order it for you and you pay me when you come downxxxx hehehehehe

Back