• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits Have a Psychiatrist

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Went to see my 'Head-Doctor' this morning. The first thing she said to me was 'How are the Rabbits and did Uncle Albert recover from his operation?'
:D :D

At least she aknowledges how important my Bunnies are to me :D :D

Janex

That's ace!!! :D

I always think it's cool when someone at work asks about mine. Although, 10 mins later their eyes have usually glazed over :oops:

I remember how wierd I thought this forum was when i first came on. I was like..... but RABBITS!!!! :lol:

Now I don't know how I lived without it!!! (Course, I was a lot better at my job!! :roll: :lol: )

i could talk about my babies all day! half the people i talk to assume i have children, not rabbits :lol: .....they must wonder why i gave them some pretty wierd names. :?

Ahh, thats lovely Jane!

I try not to talk about the bunnies but if someone mentions rabbits I'm off!!!

I'm the same at work with my rats...everyday I always seem to be able to mention SOMETHING ratty related...usually I get blanked, or the occasional nod :lol:

Back