• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Kayj and Mandy!

anon101

Banned
Here's Tilly (Mrs T) and Bella chilling out together! :D

DSCN0588.jpg

If you look really closely at Tilly's nose you can just see what she achieved from sticking her nose in Scarlet's cage. :roll: :( Looked quite nasty when she did it but its healing well now.

Louise

Aw, I miss her, thanks for posting a piccie.
I am so happy that she has a wonderful home with you and now has lots of friends :D :D :D

Has she shown any destructive tendencies since arriving at yours?? She would regularily trash her dog crate when at mine, but that was probably part boredom as she didn't have a friend (but i also think she's just a naughty girl!)

She loves bashing cardboard boxes to bits when there out in the room but so far has displayed impeccable house manners in the crates. :wink: :) Give her a couple of weeks and I’m she will teach the other girls a thing or two about making a mess! :lol:

Louise

ellepotter said:
There part of a group of seven girls. :wink: I bonded Bella in with the group last Thursday.

Louise
Was it easy to introduce just one?

I'm re-bonding Flint this week into the foursome I had..... Going slow this time though.

Was it easy to introduce just one?

I'm re-bonding Flint this week into the foursome I had..... Going slow this time though.

I actually cheated when I bonded Bella with the six girls! :oops: :lol:

I bonded them at feeding time so Bella was ignored other then a cursory sniff as they where all scoffing. It’s worked a treat as there has been no fur pulling/mounting etc and they treat her like she’s been there years rather then days.

Louise

Awwwww Louise, Thanks for giving her a brilliant home. She looksso happy all thanks to you and Steve.
xxxx

Back