• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting a new bunny :D

...well its a 'used' bunny really :lol: :lol:
Lucifer has spent the past few days at Kirkby rscue and has found herself a boyfriend :D :D I am so excited!! I hadn't really thought about the effect getting another rabbit would have on me...was too busy worrying about Lucifer being lonely without another bunny and would she try to kill him etc :oops: But I phoned today and was told she is getting on well with a black buck :D Does anyone have any ideas for cool names as I don't think he has one...currently shortlisted are Jesus, Frankenstein or Gandalf :lol: :lol:

I used to have two rabbits called Loki and Bartleby years ago :lol: I thought God could be a good name - they would cancel each other out then. But Im moving more towards Frankenstein... Lucifer always gets shortened to Lucy so I could have a Frankie as well :D

Back