• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What times do your rabbits sleep

caritas2006

Warren Scout
Twinkle lives in my bedroom in her cage and i was wondering if her sleeping pattern is normal for a rabbit

she wakes me up between 5-6am by jumping on my bed i put her pet mat on my bed she layes on there a little while then hops back in her bed for breakfast and a wee

about 7.30 am she makes sure i get up this time if i am not already up by binking round her cage like a mad woman worrying me that she will hurt herself

Then she goes back to bed and gets up at about 12.30 pm she is starting to stir at this moment

Then she spends the rest of the day dosing playing and eating

Mine sleep at lunchtime and in the middle of the night. They are always racing around their run in the early morning and late evening! :roll: :lol:

I suppose it is because i was at school all day when I used to have rabbits that i didn't know they slept this much by the time i used to get home they were awake

Mine are wide awake early on and then sleep all day under the dining room table. The emerge when I get home from work and are wide awake and energetic all evening and late into the night. If I go home at lunchtime I usually find two bunnies fast asleep who aren't interested in much more than a quick nibble, a cuddle and back to sleep again!

sleep !!! - do bunnies sleep ??? :? !!!
Btw I am just kidding I know they sleep,
mine does I think! just not very often lol...
when she was sleeping with me she slept til 5... then I let her out and she was up most of the day...
she still manages to be up a lot of the day! except when its really hot

My boyfriend is always asking me if Dobbin sleeps!! lol He wants to put a camera on all him all day and night to see what he does when we not around!! Bless em!!

lol

Sue
xx

Mine are awake and very active from sunrise for about 2-3 hours, then sleep loads during the day. In the evening they are more active than during the day (but not as much as early morning), then they have periods of dosing and activity throughout the night... but mostly dosing! :roll: :lol:

AMETHYST

Mine only ever seem to doze, I have NEVER ONCE caught any of them asleep! Seriously! They are awake when I go out (7.30am) and they're in their runs until the sun goes down. I've had Gorgeous in my room a couple of nights and he will be awake long into the night, lie down for a bit (eyes open!) then go nuts playing with things in little bursts. But I guess I fall asleep before he does! He then wakes about 6.

Back