• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of the buns and cats! For the sake of it!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
100_0680.jpg

left to right! Billie, Benjamin, Mabel and Winnie! Benjamin is their dad and they are all his babies.... Winnie has a split ear due to our Jessica taking a dislike to her one day. Poor Winnie, its handy though as it is the only way to tell Billie and Winnie apart!!!!!!

100_0677.jpg

Flopsey and Bille!

100_0679.jpg

Billie, Benjamin and Mabel... you might notice Benjamins face is a little raggy looking, he is a miracle bun who survived 2 lots of intensive surgery on his face due to abscesses. We are very lucky to have him.

100_0685.jpg

We don't want our pictures taken, say Benjamin Mabel and Billie, whilst Roberta hops into the pic to see what is happening!

0aa536d6.jpg

After the move Mr Darcy is exhausted and reclines in the chaos!!!!

100_0684.jpg

Ooh mum its hot says Buzz.

100_0683.jpg

Now let me get my beauty sleep!

100_0681.jpg

I said no pictures stop follwing me!

aawwww what gorgeous bunnies!! Lovely photos of them all! I love the one of all of them facing different directions :lol: :lol: and beautiful kitty too :D

Just added a few more of Buzz that didn't quite work last time for some reason!!!! He is my scruffy tramp cat who doesn't believe in grooming or eating very much.... but seems happy with it! Grrrrrr

Aww gorgeous pics.

Ok, here we go for some of my cats and buns:

Dillon being introduced to Kia as a kitten:
untitled.jpg

Kia helping me wrap presents at Christmas:
2012200528004292ejpgmsg51FAE9E7-929.jpg

Tara fast asleep, wish I had the life of a cat:
Tara42ejpgmsgDAD122BC-D1EC-4A9B-985.jpg

The buns staying at Mum and Dad's over Christmas:
2412200528001292ejpgmsg914C0E93-BE1.jpg

Tara eating my plants, tut tut:
LianspetsMay2005025.jpg

Pippa chilling:
LianspetsMay2005024.jpg

My gorgeous Dillon:
LianspetsMay2005027.jpg

Enjoy!
Lian x

Sorry, just re-read your title! Thought you were asking for pics of buns and cats, so posted some of mine!

Sorry to take over your post, I must be still half asleep!!! :lol:

catswhiskas said:
No its lovely..... I love seeing everyone elses pics......! Beautiful buns and cats x

Do your cats and buns get along and mix together?

Mine are fine together but they were introduced to each other from the start! Kia was a bit scared of Dillon when she was a kitten! Don't think she understood exactly what he was!

Mine do yes but new arrival Pandora is terrified of the cats, even though they know the rabbits rule! lol! Mine have all mixed from varying ages, and just got along.

Back