• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two of my long stays are leaving

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
Pepsi and shirley have a forever home, they are being collected tonite and for once i do feel sad about it :cry: please they are getting a home at long last :roll: :roll: but sad as i have really become attached to these girls :cry: :cry: :cry:

am gonna spend my last day with them playing with them and spoiling them rotten :D after i have been to the vets on my daily run :roll:

Aaah it must be really difficult not to get attached. At least you know they are going to a good home where they will be loved and looked after, and you have no doubt made a huge difference to their lives.

Awww thats fantastic!

Sad that they're going but great they have a new home, well done!

awwww, it takes a specail person to let much loved bunnies go so others can have a second chance. I'm not sure if I could do it. It was bad enough when I had to give up Nomad :( :( that was just heartwrenching and I'd only had him a few days :shock:

Awww i am so pleased for Pepsi & Shirley :D :D but I know how you feel. I think when you have long stays you tend to think of them more as your own (well I do) and he seems to hit you harder when they eventually get their new forever home.

kayj said:
Awww i am so pleased for Pepsi & Shirley :D :D but I know how you feel. I think when you have long stays you tend to think of them more as your own (well I do) and he seems to hit you harder when they eventually get their new forever home.

nail on head! :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel like i am losing two of mine :cry:

they have been here since march julie!

I bet you mad sure their new home was REALLY good though :D So they'll be happy. And now there's room for more :roll: :lol:

Spacegirl said:
I bet you mad sure their new home was REALLY good though :D So they'll be happy. And now there's room for more :roll: :lol:

yep she came in 30 minutes after they had left :roll: :roll: she is gorgeous though! :D

I am glad Pepsi and Shirley have a new home.

I know how you feel saying goodbye. My last 2 foster cats were her 6 months and it was awful saying goodbye and present 8 kittens have been here 7 weeks so far.

I know just how you feel, i had monarch for a year before he was homed and it cut me up badly to let him go. I just keep thinking how much better off he is now in his new home. A lot of my people send me photos every now and then i put them on my lucky ones page. Its so nice to see them in there new homes takes away the sadness of letting them go. val

Back