• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi and the slippers.. again!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Ok ok ok.. you asked for it! Figured its easier to start a new thread as the other one is getting a bit long.
Here's little Fifi trying to eat the grooming combs :roll: Note the healing tummy :D
Nosey.jpg

She's such a whizz with her treatball now!
treatball.jpg

treatball2.jpg

and even joined Simba and Nala to help empty theirs a bit quicker.. they didnt mind too much either
treatballfun2.jpg

treatballfun.jpg

Great to see things are going so well!! :D :D

I love that first picci, Fifi looks absolutely adorable!!!! :D :D

Couldnt resist taking a few more pics! Fifi just received a wash from Nala :D :D :D :D Unfortunately she didnt groom her back tho and just got up and walked away after Nala laid out in front of her :? Not sure how i teach her that one :?
nalawash.jpg

nalawash2.jpg

She then sat under the sofa washing.. at the same time as Simba :lol: they all seem to copy each other.. couldnt get nala in shot
washing.jpg

and finally.. a cutie shot.. simba was there as well but wandered off before i got the camera on :roll: I'll keep trying but its still cute.. shame about the bright eyes tho
withnala2.jpg

awwww i am so pleased!!!! :love: :love:

its great to see Simba in the piccies too as he always seems to escape them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

more! more! more! aren't I greedy! :oops:

Well i just had a quick photo shoot...using bribery of course always works :D :D Not that successful cos by the time my camera took the shot they had all moved.. and then i realised i had the flash on so they all have red eyes :roll: I'll try again tomorrow without the flash.. but here's the best ones
alltogether.jpg

alltogether2.jpg

Fifi is now doing laps of my flat at lightning speed :shock: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
alltogether2.jpg

Fifi is now doing laps of my flat at lightning speed

I love this picture!! :D :D
Ready, Set, Go.......... From what you said looks like Fifi will win!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello!!

I haven't been on the forum for AGES because of work pressure and being too tired when I get home :( But I clicked on this first because I so love the SLIPPER trio and the piccies are truly gorgeous, they are beautiful you must be so pleased that they have bonded so well :love:

PS I like your Sketchers by the way :D

PPS MORE PICTURES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!! x

Back