• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies squeak?

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
When Molly gets excited about veggies and other food treats she will clamber all over me making a funny squeaky noise as she tries to sniff out the food. It's so cute to listen to, like a little mouse. :love:

Do your bunnies squeak with excitement like this?

She's also very good at stretching up for food. Piper always loses his balance, but Molly is like a bunny ballerina. :lol:

4June2006023.jpg

I thought I heard a squeak once when giving them their veg but most of the time Poppy just snorts like a pig...she really does oink if you know what I mean!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes!!! Billy squeaks when I put them to bed at night. He gets excited when I get out their bowl of dried grass. He runs about the bedroom in circles in front of their hutch and does a squeak (or two if I am lucky!) and if he jumps up on one of the boxes when he jumps down he sounds like a squeaky toy :lol:

Back