• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping bunny

kayjay

Warren Veteran
My bunny is currently stamping her back foot very loudly - WHY? Does she want to come out of the cage or is she in a mood? HELP !!!!

Rabbits stamp their feet when they are scared, in the wild the would do it as a warning to warn the rabbits underground of danger. Your bunny is probably scared of something so I'd try and figure out what it is.

Ok thanks, my son and his friend were eating near her. I'm frantically clearing a spare room to put her in where it's quieter.

Molly sometimes stamps her foot to trick Piper into thinking there is danger nearby so that he stops eating and she gets all the grub.

It worked the first few times, but now he's like "am I bovvered?" :lol: :lol:

One of my does stamps between 5am-8am in the mornings to get fed. She gets very impatient! lol! Another of my rabbits stamps when she's scared or annoyed so I think there all different!

stamping bunnies

They can stamp for attention or if they are annoyed.
My bunnie does it if i wont let her out the cage !! on a morning.
The both of them thump through the night mainly due to the local fox loitering !

Back