• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

couple of pics of Devon

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
The bun not the county! :lol:
Devonb.jpg

his pic didn't come out too well on the other thread (world bunnies) so took some more
Devona.jpg

He will be neutered end of next week as his bits are already showing..such a lovely lad :love:

honeybunny said:
2 of his brothers are already reserved :D ..so anyone for Devon?!

ME! ME! ME! :wave:
Aww, Jake won't let me, he said he's the only buck this house is allowed :(
Oh well, I'll have to wait until we move house :wink: :D

Nope, not yet :( they've spent ages now in adjacent runs, Jake has calmed down alot too, he used to hump his soft toy but hasn't done that in a while now so hopefully, next time they're together, they'll fall hopelessly in love :love:
I've been far too scared to try to bond them myself but Neil said he'd do it with me at the weekend, he's very hopeful too.
I've even called the vet and asked them to keep an appointment open for me on Saturday just in case, I'm that scared of them hurting each other :shock: :lol:
I know I'm being paranoid but they are my little angels, I couldn't bear anything happening to them.
So I'll let you know how things go at the weekend, we could have another happily married couple :D :D :D

Back