• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to see a woman about a bun tonight!!!

toffee

Mama Doe
I went to an open day at my local rescue yesterday. I had a look round the rehoming room and saw a beautiful little lilac cross girlie. My Boyfriend and I spent 10 minutes looking at her and making kissy noises through the bars!! :roll: :lol:

Anyway, I phoned the rescue last night because I had forgotten to pick up some paperwork and she said that this girlie bun was the only one that had not been rehomed at the open day :( !!

After a quick chat with my chap I was straight back on the phone arranging to go and have a look at her tonight!! :D

When I get her she will be bonded with Wallace and Oliver so will have 3 free range buns running round the house and 2 in their own room!! :shock:

Yay 5 bunnies!! :shock: :D :D

I'm so excited!!!!!

Going to see her tonight (she's called Michelle by the way) and then if all goes well the sanctuary will bond her with Oliver and Wallace for me.

Oliver has his VHD jab on Saturday though so he will have to recover from that first before meeting Michelle! I'm hoping he won't have a reaction and then we can take them on Sunday.

I anticipate a fight between Wallace and Michelle if Michell doesn't do as Wallace says because Wallace is a stroppy little madam!! :lol: :lol:

Back