• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom-Admitted To Vets-U/D Oral Tumour!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The poor old man still has a very sore mouth. Christabel said from what she can see of his mouth its 'a mess' :cry: He only had a dental on 15th June. As he is an old boy and has just been on treatment for Snuffles he is a very high GA risk :cry: I know I have only had him for a couple of weeks but the thought of losing him is...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh, please let the old boy pull through!!

Janex

awww, poor boy :( come on Major Tom, stop worrying your Mum :no: he's in the best possible care with Christabel :wink: sending possitive vibes to Major Tom xxxxxx

Come on Major Tom, be a strong lad for your mum and your mouth will feel so much better! Xx :D
Sending lots of vibes to you and Major Tom!

Picture1023.jpg

He HAS to be OK.......

Janex

I cant believe this. Major Tom appears to have a similar problem to Uncle A :cry: Christabel cant take a biopsy as the tumour is in his cheek and because of all the blood vessels there she fears he would haemorrhage :(
She says that we now just have to provide paliative care. Major Tom had a poor GA and they had to 'struggle with his breathing' :(
Bless him he is just so sweet. I will try to make his remaining time with us VERY happy. We dont think he has very long :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

I`m sorry it`s not good news Jane. :cry:
Sending positive vibes to Major Tom and i know with you as his mum he`ll live out the rest of his days in luxury............................................

Su.x

:( :( :( :(I am sure the rest of his life will be a happy and content one.
He is beautiful :love:
Big hugs to you and Major Tom.

Thanks guys.
When I dropped him off I actually said to Christabel 'I hope we haven't got another Uncle Albert'......
Christabel is a shocked as me as apparently the tumours are quite rare.

Janex

:( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry Jane, but we all know that you will provide the best care for Major Tom in the time he has left. He is a lucky ol fella.

Back