• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patch ..now a permanent resident

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have seen Patch on the "Hard-to -home" thread in need section..she is an older girlie..approx 7 years and no one has shown any interest in her :(
patchtoy.jpg

Well she has been to the vets for an MOT and I have been advised to take her off rehoming list as she has signs of osteoporosis in her jaw :cry:
She need regular teeth checking but the vet has informed me that her life expectancy isn't huge :(
So unless a VERY special person took her on to spoil for her last year or so she will be the first of the rescues to be made a permanent resident at Honeybunny's....I've told her this and Patch seemed to not grasp how honoured she is as she replied.."Erm..where's my greens?!"

She sounds like Alfie
Alfie has osteomyelitis which is why the vet has put him on the penicillin injections
He has improved quite a bit just by having some proper treatment :)

oh your lucky jil i have about 7 now resident though one reason or another!

she is lovely though and am sure you will spoil her with the time she has left! :D

Aww bless her!!!

My local sanctuary - Bunnycamp Sanctuary in Bradford - have about 13 buns who are too Ill to rehome. These are sponsor bunnies and people pay £12 a year to keep them going and in return get a letter and photo every 6 mths!!!

She could be your mascot!! :D

OMG I can't believe there was no interest in her - she is gorgeous :love:

Sorry to hear about her health problems :( Least she is in good hands with you xxx

Sorry to hear about Patch's health problems, it sounds like she is very happy with you though and will live out the rest of her life in comfort x

Back