• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Ernie - He's come round and ok 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
He is booked in the vets for tonight at ten to seven, after I'd found a small flat mass on his chest. You can't see the lump, but you can feel it, if you probe. I wouldn't of even noticed it if he wasn't bleeding from his nipple (it was coming out as milk would) on Saturday. He is fine in himself, eating, squeeking and running around, but he needs some vibes, to make sure it isn't anything serious.

Ernie is the white piggie, the other is Bert.

Pic055.jpg

Hiya Tree

we are thinking of you and Ernie today, and send him good luck vibes for his op.
Please dont worry too much, piggies often have fatty deposit type lumps appear over their bodies and these are easy to remove.
Vet is probably doing it to play on safe side:wink: :)
Tinkerbel our old piggie had six lumps removed when she was 7 and lived to 10, so I am sure Ernie will be fine :D

Thanks Adele, I was in such a tiz on saturday, I was so paniced when I saw it. XXXX

Back