• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo Shoot

squeels

Young Bun
well the new arrivals had a good nights sleep and were up at the crack of dawn preening themselves ready for the photo shoot
DSCF2533.jpg

DSCF2531.jpg

this is Angel
DSCF2539.jpg

this is Princess
DSCF2543.jpg

they seemed to have settled in quite well, Amber wants to go and buy them some more toys today so i have the feeling that this hutch is going to look like blackpool fun fair

What fabulous bunnies, the pictures are great, what a lot of space.... if only all owners would get hutches that size!!!

Well done!! :D :D

Squeels, they are gorgeous!!!

Your piccies are getting me excited now as I'm collecting my british giant on Wednesday. Can't wait!!!

:D :D :D

Lovely pics! The last one reminds me of the gopher in caddyshack that does the little dance at the end! So Cute!

thanks for all the lovely messages. they are both british Giant doe's and i've spent the day sat in front of their hutch watching them. Amber has now bought they a large tube to play in, a swinging food thingy, straw carrots and straw tennis balls, so i doubt they will get bored

Aw wow, they are gorgeous, never mind those ears, look at the feet.

I love watching the babies trying to get feet and ears under control :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back