• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dried Mint.... What do I do with it ???

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
I ordered some dried mint from bunny basic's as my two love fresh mint so I thought it would be handy to have in.

When it arrived it wasn't quite what I'd expected, I thought it would be full leves and it's not, iit's all chopped up like the kind you get in jars in the supermarket.

So what do I do with it, they love their dried food, veg and hay do I don't want to sprinkle it on that and change the taste. I put a bit in a bowl on it's own and that didn't go down very well, they both looked at the bowl, then at me with quizical faces and hopped off. I left it there for a while and then when I put their fresh veg in, candy just picked up the treat bowl with the mint in and threw it across the run.

I'm stumped with this one.

could make mint tea with it :wink:
serious. mine enjoy fruit and herbal teas (just make sure its cooled befor you give it too them. obviously)

Hi there runnybabbit,

You can just add a pinch of it over there food. The mint is quite fine as it is actually a human grade productas we use the same suppliers that supply the supermarkets with there mint for jars.

in a few weeks we will have a variety of mints availible that should please even the most stuborn Bunny.

Spearmint
10072006003.jpg

Peppermint leaf
10072006004.jpg

Peppermint Pellets
10072006007.jpg

Back