• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awating bunny arrival

WendyL

New Kit
Hi I joined the forum on 28th june and got some excellent advise on places to get bunnies in need.i was after a neath dwarf and ended up at animal-lifeline in Sutton. i was advised to have more than one as it could get lonely alone as long as i get them snipped. so i found 3 six week old baby sibblings and i didnt have the heart to seperate them. that was a week ago and i have to wait another week to get them. In the meantime my fantastic other half is building the best ever hutch and run, thought you'd like a little view of its progress (pics below) as i am very excited and cant wait for it to be finished and give the rabbits there new home.thanx again.wendy.
IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

You must be sooooo excited!!! Christine at Animal Lifeline is great. We will of course need lots of piccies x x

Aww, 3 siblings would be so lovely to watch grow up together, and WOW!! Send your hubby round here - That hutch looks soo well made :shock: :D :D xx

Wow that hutch looks great! I've three nethies - two brothers who live together, and Squidgy who lives inside with us. They are sooooo beautiful.

Back