• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Identical twins

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've been on holiday for a week and while I was away my 2 bunnies have moulted some more. They've now lost their markings that made them look slightly different, and are now identical twins! :shock: It's lucky that they have quite different personalities, or I'd never know who was who anymore! :? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I had that problem with my first ever Buns. Three identical Rex sisters.
I had to put a dot of different colour food dye on their ears til I got to know them otherwise I would never have been able to tell who was who!!

Janex

Here they are begging for Science Selective as usual! :lol: Clover is (I think!) the blurry one.

CloverandDustybeggingfortreats.jpg

Awwww look at them. How do animals manage to look so folorn "nobody has EVER fed me before, look how neglected I am" :lol: :lol:

I've got two agouti sisters who I had a heck of a job telling apart when I first got them. Must admit I still have to look twice now sometimes but their ear positions give them away! :lol:

Louise

I've got three sets of identical twins :roll:

Lucky and Hazel are the hardest to tell apart as they are so similar in everyway :roll:

Back