• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think people

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
enjoy buying all the **** that they sell for bunnys rather than the bunnys them selves :shock: :shock: :shock: i had two bunnys turn up today i realise they were moving in but blimey :shock: :shock: :shock: enough rubbish to fill a small van, and most if it not used :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i have to say i brought a few things which i got for Dobbin which after chatting on here i realise were a waste of money.

ordered some bits from the hay experts though!

sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

sue
xx

mine also get throughly spoilt, but love everything I get for them, so I don't think I've wasted my money, I just have very happy spoilt bunnies :D :D

sparklefairy said:
mine also get throughly spoilt, but love everything I get for them, so I don't think I've wasted my money, I just have very happy spoilt bunnies :D :D

i am not talking about spiolting bunny (i am all up for that! :D ) but i do think some of these people enjoy BUYING the stuff MORE THAN they enjoy their rabbits!?

bunnylove said:
sparklefairy said:

i am not talking about spiolting bunny (i am all up for that! :D ) but i do think some of these people enjoy BUYING the stuff MORE THAN they enjoy their rabbits!?

I know exactly what you mean, Very sad :( xX

Dobbin is very spoilt but some of the things i got like the hay wrack - i now know of better options - does that make sense?!

sue
xx

Yeah, at least buy things because you think your buns will enjoy them, not because you think the things look pretty. :roll:

(I do both :oops: but I buy things the buns will like, and then things that I will like telling my boyfriend they're for the buns so I don't get shouted at!! :lol: :lol: )

oh well I wouldnt moan if I were you Eve you can distribute the toys around all rescue buns, I think it is great they had lots of toys. I mean if they weren't used it probs cos they had so many toys to plough through they were all there queueing up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i get what you mean, though i am a mean bunny mummy and mine have to make do with apple branches, yellow pages and cardboard boxes :shock:
though i did splash out on some jingle balls which apparently were designed for placing in your water bowl :roll:

Haa haa Yeah, every morning I go out to check on my giants and my doe has all the jingly toys in her water bowl! I would say she doesn't like them but she loves throwing them around in a temper to get my attention.

BirdieBun said:
oh well I wouldnt moan if I were you Eve you can distribute the toys around all rescue buns, I think it is great they had lots of toys. I mean if they weren't used it probs cos they had so many toys to plough through they were all there queueing up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not toys cary, harnesses :shock: (never did like those things :cry: ), stupid sprays, veggie drops ands lollypop treats laods od treaty niknaks and rubbish!

colliewoman said:
i get what you mean, though i am a mean bunny mummy and mine have to make do with apple branches, yellow pages and cardboard boxes :shock:
though i did splash out on some jingle balls which apparently were designed for placing in your water bowl :roll:

OMG mine love jingle jangle balls loads

I don't over spoil my buns, I do hug them and play with them. They don't have masses of toys like a child would or anything.

I just respect their needs to be independent from time to time. But I don't palm them off to anyone and I never grow tired of them. I love them to pieces :cry:

Bindi and Maya have empty hutches :lol:

Only kidding!! Bindi and Maya wreck every toy ever brought from a pet shop, and guess they like them bits. Bindi loves popcorn sticks. And gets one a week. Maya likes those carrot shape biscuits and he gets one of them a week. Can't stand them harnesses either. I can't see the point when Bindi and Maya have a perfectly good run.

I am quite lucky that i work in a pet department. My manager doesn't believe in throw aways, and if anything is slighty damaged she will, give them to us animal people, at discounted prices. I have been given alfalfa sticks which the piggies love, and toys that my male piggy Donnie adores!!

Back