• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help in Leicestershire area?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is there anyone who has a spare hutch or indoor cage that could foster a bun for a while? They would be youngsters. My waiting list is huge and it would mean I could take some more in...some are..in my opinion..at risk..so could really do with some more spaces..
if able to do this you must realise that these buns are not assessed or vacs when they arrive so must be kept away from your own pets and hands washed after handling...
You would be helping some gorgeous little buns find a safe haven...if able to help pleaee post here or pm me..thank you

I would like to help out and will be able to in about 6 weeks (i think) when the baby rexes go back to Kirkby.

As you know I have outside accomodation but feel its too much of a risk to use it with the fox around, so they are all in the summer house- which is brick.

edited to add: My boyfriend works near fosse park in leicester so could pass fosters on easily enough.

Thanks Mandy..remind me when you have the space! :D sadly i'm sure the waiting list will not have gone down much by then :(

I'm off my hols at the end of July so couldnt take any just yet, but could possibly help when I get back if thats any use to you Jill xxxx

Hands a little full at the min, - Dad has kindly "offered" (mum forced him) to build me a 10 ft 2/3 tier hutch (that can be split into 3 hutches if required) - this will mean I have some empty cages you can have if you can find others to foster for you. They are very temporary though (eg SMALL)

Back