• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Racks

I use racks for sophie, the willow one from the hay experts is fab. I also have a rack for Rudy but he isn't posh and prefers it off the floor! :lol:

apperantly it is better to have the hay in the racks, so we were told by the vet. but we have a rack on the hutch for my guinea pigs. but for the buns its just on the floor, they dont mind they still eat it. but the racks are very good. either way would do i suppose! give them abit of both, spoil them :) hehe

I used to have a hay rack until the buns decided it was better to throw it around and make a mess :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got the hint eventually :wink:

I have hay all over the place for my 3. I have a few toilet rolls stuffed with hay, an empty tissue box filled with hay, a storage box with hay in it so they can sit in it, and i have a hanging basket hanging from the roof of their dog crate filled with hay which they all love pulling out :D :D

I have hay in a hay rack for my buns but I also have hay in the litter box as they like to eat when they do their business. :roll: :lol:

I use a hay rack for the foster hutch, I've tried them with the others but they just rip them off the hooks and destroy them :roll:

i think they are dangerous, if they fall off of get riped of the wire and they catch there legs in them :shock: i prefer the willow or wood ones

Ours just have hay in the litter tray which i change twice/three times a day (if they havent scoffed the lot!). I bought them a hay rack and filled it with super quality stuff...they then threw it around (whilst eating it) and weed on the floor so I'm not too keen on ours!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back