• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this a little big???

squeels

Young Bun
my husband finally finished building the new hutch last night. as you know our little Carrots didn't make it so we are now getting 2 little girls so we needed a large hutch for these huge rabbit
what do you think?
DSCF2523.jpg

DSCF2527.jpg

we picked the litlle ones up an hours ago and they are just settling in so i'll take some photo's tomorrow and post them for you

oooh wow.. thats an amazing hutch!! Well done hubby! I bet your new bunnies are going to love it! What are the measurements of it??

I would say it's only too big if you were hoping for either:
a) a view out of the garage window; or
b) natural light inside your garage..

Otherwise it looks wicked! :lol:

WOW! that looks fantastic, can I borrow your husband for a bit.... sorry I mean a short while :lol: :lol:, it's brilliant, what lucky bunnies

Aliandbuns said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're going to provide the buns with a map so they can find their way around!! :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
Aliandbuns said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're going to provide the buns with a map so they can find their way around!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fab hutch :D Your bun will be very lucky to be living in there :D

PS. When you getting the bun the tv and arm chair?! :lol: :lol:

hi again
well i have been sat in the garden for the past 3 hours watching the little babes running around there new home (it's better than the telly), Amber our daughter has named them Angel and Princess. the hutch for those asking is 8ft long, 3ft deep each bay is 2ft high over all from floor to roof it is 7ft :shock: . if anyone wants one pm me and my hubby would be please to build you one (he's good like that) will get the camera out for a photo shoot in the morning so watch this space.....
keely

Now personally I think that hutch is tiny, the poor bunnies won't even have room to hop in there! :no: :wink: :lol:
Only joking! :D That hutch is amazing! :shock: :shock: :thumb:

Back