• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H

I bought one of these for George's cage last week, as it was so hot. It was very good, it clips to the outside of the cage, so he couldn't get to the baldes anyway, and was not at all noisy. He settled himself on the floor under it quite happily. :D

I am not sure whether fans actually do anything for animals. Fans work on the principle that they help evaporating moisture on skin which creates the cooling effect. Animals however don't sweat, so how can a fan cool them down if there is nothing to evaporate?

The moving air's got to be a good thing!!

Rabbits cool down by trying to lose heat from their ears so if cool air is whizzing past their ears then surely that's got to do some good?? :?

I bought one last week when it was really hot from p@h....
still sitting in its box... they are actually quite chunky...
And I think the chin chillers were a much better buy that day.

I had a look at these in P@H and I thought they were pretty pricey considering they take batteries. We got something similar that is mains powered from B&Q that was aroud a fiver. The bunnies love sitting in the cool breeze now theyre not scared of it!

Back