• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question for people who have bunny sheds.

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
What size are your sheds? And (if I can be nosey!) about how much did they cost? I've seen a 6x4 for £99 which seems quite good value.
Also, has anyone moved a shed? I am a bit worried about moving house and it falling apart in transit!
I think Humpty and Pepper are doing to have to go outside because they are just doing too much destruction/pooping/weeing :roll: but I'm really worried about them feeling they are "shut up" after being free-range. :(

I've got a 6*4 for Harry & Heather, and a 4*4 for the nethies. Both have runs attached. I have to say you do get what you pay for with sheds though, the £99 ones are ok but they are very flimsy. If you use all screws instead of nails you should be ok to move it although you'll probably need to re-felt it as the roof comes in two parts and the felt gets flapped over the top and nailed down.

My 6x4 shed was £160!! that was with my work discount.

I would agree and use screws and not nails.

I have a 5ft by 10ft shed for my bunnies, but I do have 6 living in there. It cost over £200, can't remember just how much.

I too am about to move house, but my dad will be moving my shed over, whilst I am on holiday. Never moved a shed before so I hope it all goes well.

you do get what you pay for as I bought a £99 shed and it is absolute garbage, it is tongue n groove but my o/h as ended putting steel strengtheners in to keep it square. Luckly I don't have any rabs in this shed but use 8x6 sheds and paid approx £250 to £300 and they are superb quality.

I can't remember how much I paid, I think it was about £160 for the 6*4 but that was a 'mates rate' through someone we know :wink:

8 x 6 £350 used to be our shed in the old house become th erabbits when we moved here
£99 6 x4 ' wickes

Back