• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's my catflap gone?

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
We were awoken this morning to the sound of an enormous cat fight. Rushed downstairs and it would appear that our catflap has disappeared :shock:

dfff2ac6.jpg

That's not my cat's fur there on the left. The little stool type thing on the inside, and the stuff at a jaunty angle on the outside, are my cat's steps, as he is 19 and needs steps to help him through the cat flap. Which would now appear to be a hole :shock:

It wasn't even him fighting, he was asleep in the lounge - it seems that two random other cats were inside our house fighting over his food!

omg :shock: :shock: :shock: cant you get kitty one of those madnetic ones so only she can get in and out?? :shock: :shock: :shock: someone elses mangy cat in your house or fox :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've got a magnetic one, we had to take it off because he wouldn't use it - they have tunnels and he is too creaky to be able to get through it. Plus he was allergic to the collar.

I must admit I'm tempted to go and buy a different type of collar and try it again though, getting fed up with the neighbourhood's cats using us as a snack bar :roll: Especially at 5am :roll:

AlisonA said:
I've got a magnetic one, we had to take it off because he wouldn't use it - they have tunnels and he is too creaky to be able to get through it. Plus he was allergic to the collar.

I must admit I'm tempted to go and buy a different type of collar and try it again though, getting fed up with the neighbourhood's cats using us as a snack bar :roll: Especially at 5am :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dont be horrible :twisted: and LEAVE UM A BEER NEXT TIME as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, you'll know who the culprit is anyway - a fat cat with a catflap stuck round its middle :shock: :lol:

Yep :lol: Pretty impressive though, it must have been a heck of a fight, it had screws right through both sides :shock:

omg!! :shock: You should definitely sort something different if you can.. dont want any old animal coming in for nose :shock:

I've put the magnetic one back on and am hoping that my cat will be ok with it and his collar - now it's summer, he's a bit less creaky and the patio door is open a lot of the time anyway so we might get away with it!

Back