• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't laugh

sharond

Warren Scout
I'm getting really worried. We are going on holiday at the end of August for a week. My Mother is coming to live in our house to look after George, but I just wondered what memory span a rabbit has??? :oops:

George is so tame and loving towards me I'd hate him to forget me. He's tame with everyone but I am definitely his Mum. He adores our dog too and they lie together a lot of the time. We are taking the dog but sadly it is just not possible to take George. I'm worried he'll be sad.
How do your bunnies cope if you ever have to go away, and do they remember you when you come home? :cry:

You'll be fine :D

When I just had sophie, I left her with my mom and as much as my mom spoilt her, soph knew it was me as soon as I had spoken to her upon my return! She went mad and was all over me!! :lol:

Aww your bun will be fine while you're away, but will be relieved to see you when you get back :D

Yep Beatrix bite me when I go on holiday and she bites me when I get home, so she remembers me :lol: . Actually she is mellowing with age.

They will be fine, they'll still remember you :D

My two sulk and behave like hooligans whenever I'm away, and then carry on sulking and ignoring me when I get back for the first few hours as if to remnd me that it's all my fault?! :roll: :roll: :roll: They know when you're going too, Travis can always sense it and starts ignoring me before I've even gone!? Unfortuantley, my 2 seem to think that when I go away, I can be found behind a strip of wallpaper :roll: :evil: :lol: :lol: much to my dad's dispair!!!

i know exactly how you feel so dont be embarrassed!no one will be laughing.it is awfull to leave our little poppets.try not to worry,he will not forget you.he will be soooo pleased to see you when you come home.what a lucky boy he is to have a lovely mum.infact i bet all of us on here spoil all our bunnies rotten!!!

Back