• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How cute are these 2?

[briarrabbitSelling them in same sex pairs :evil:

whats wrong with that hun? neutered early its a way f keeping them bonded so they are not on their own

bunnylove said:

whats wrong with that hun? neutered early its a way f keeping them bonded so they are not on their own

Yes but the breeder is not the one neutering them and doesn't know whether the new owner will or not.

Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:

Yes but the breeder is not the one neutering them and doesn't know whether the new owner will or not.

butit says they can go on therer own, i think she is just giving people the choice i dont see anything wrong with that at least she saying same sex, most would say take what you pay for :twisted:

bunnylove said:
Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:

butit says they can go on therer own, i think she is just giving people the choice i dont see anything wrong with that at least she saying same sex, most would say take what you pay for :twisted:

Yeah - I suppose of all the possible combinations, same sex is probably best - just gotta hope the breeder advises about getting them neutered before they start fighting. :(

Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:
Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:

Yeah - I suppose of all the possible combinations, same sex is probably best - just gotta hope the breeder advises about getting them neutered before they start fighting. :(

no different from a pet shop honey and they get dont tell anyone anything, i get SOOO many we thought they were both girls you would not believev it!

Back