• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How hot is YOUR hot?!

You wonderful people up their in the UK are posting all this stuff about the heat. We have just got over our summer in australia and I was wondering how hot it is there. Your poor bunnies seem to be really hot! I want to compare!

Can you beat this?...

I got my bunny through a 45 degree day!!!!!!!!!! 45!!!!!!

toffeepudding said:
You wonderful people up their in the UK are posting all this stuff about the heat. We have just got over our summer in australia and I was wondering how hot it is there. Your poor bunnies seem to be really hot! I want to compare!

Can you beat this?...

I got my bunny through a 45 degree day!!!!!!!!!! 45!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

about 30 here i would never cope in 45 degree heat

If it ever got to 45 degrees in the UK I would have air con in my house. Trying to sleep at night after a 30 degree day is bad enough - 45 would be impossible. :shock:

I feel faint just reading '45 degrees' :shock: :shock:
Good grief I'd expire and I dread to think what the poor Bunsters would do :cry:
I assume you have Air-Con over there in Aus'?

Janex

Our hot is usuallu muggy and draining. Straight heat I can handle, but when it's muggy you just feel rotten. The weather is rubbish at the mo, it's gloomy and raining!

If we had 45 degree heat over here I think that we would all just have to stop...England would cease to be until it all cooled down! Last weekend when it must have been about 30 degrees I noticed that the tarmac in London was starting to melt and my shoes were sticking to the ground! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

The highest it's been here since bunnies were around is 33 degrees... 45 doesn't bear thinking about!!! :shock:

AMETHYST

About the max it ever gets here is 36 C but it's pretty unusual for anyone to have aircon :(

Gee looks like if anyone needs any tips with getting buns through heat I'm ya gal.

Yes, most houses in Australia have aircon, the ones that don't are too poor to afford it or have pools and fans.

Pretty much all of our summer days are mid thirtys but atleast we are used to it. If I went over there in the middle of say...autumn I would wear so many jackets and you guys would be in t shirts.

I thought it's winter time in Australia right now, isn't it?

In Canada, it's 30 C or so, but hey, we have yet another hail storm, quite welcome to be honest, as it brings down the heat significantly.

Back