• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another beautiful world of buns!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who remember Rio, Rimini, Milan,Vienna and Quebec..here are the next ltter from the same parents..the male is now neutered so no more thank goodness..when I picked up the first lot the mum was already carrying these :(

Anyway Meet Dakota..male
Dakota.jpg

Madrid..male
Madrid.jpg

Cadiz.. male..(twin of Dakota!)
Cadiz.jpg

Devon..male..
Devon.jpg

little Lima..male
Fiji.jpg

and the girls
Florence
Florencea.jpg

and a very scared Havana
Havana.jpg

they have very dirty feet and need feeding up a bit but are all gorgeous :love:

Madrid and Dakota are staying with their Auntie Estelle for a while... :D

How pretty do they wanna be, i love their colouring. Madrid looks well cute in that pic!

Jill please stop doing this to me!!!!!!! :lol:
Dan is having a heart attack here!!!!! You would have died laughing if you could have seen me then, the in laws thought I had gone mad!!!! :lol: :lol:

I want them, every single one!!!!! They are beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just tell Dan you need 3 more sheds! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Think what a lovely sight these would be running round in your garden....very theraputic! :wink: :lol:

these bunnies are just so friendly..I'm having such a hard job at the moment as I HAVE to cuddle them all...oh well someone has to do it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are even more gorgeous in real life than their photo's! They have the cutest floppy ears i've ever seen. I love them! :love:
They are settling in well, have eaten loads of hay and done lots of pooping overnight :D

Back