• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what colour is Molly

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
:? I've been wondering this lately, at first I thought he was 'broken' but now I don't think so, then I figured tri-colour and now I think myabe herlequin. I'm puzzled. I wouldn't ask but I want to fill out the colour bit on his vaccination card.

Does anyone else not know their buns colour?

pics of Molly can be seen here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25499

Thanks!

colour

Talulah is similar to that but with different coulours- my vet said it was Calico!

It looks like he may have had Ducth relatives at some point as you can get harlequin dutches (or tri dutches) I'd say a broken Harlequin, or other lol. They always have an other option!

lol! The American websites call it broken tort or tri-colour, but those colours don't exist over here. It's so weird, so many different classifications. It seems to be quite a common colour for mini-lops.

Back